- Design and marketing materials development; enhancing our brand presence (flyers, web banners, infographics, pricing line-sheets, etc.)
- Prepared illustrations and proofs of brand labels, based on clients' desired color scheme and preference.
- Scheduled monthly updates and maintenence to keep client site up-to-date
- Implement and maintain content management systems, primarily WordPress; including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Manage technical integration with third-party services.
- Provide networking/desktop support and resolve technical issues of software and surveillance systems.
- Maintained strong social media presence across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram platforms.
- Built upon current client strategies within difficult CBD ad marketing space to meet and exceed expectations.
- Provide quarterly campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Identified issues with existing website, conducted market research, developed concepts for new site, and gained approval to completely redesign their web presence.
- Design, develop, and maintain media production landing page, including content updates, debugging, and feature enhancements.
- Performed unit testing to ensure optimal browser interpretation and functionality.
- Ability for client to add/remove/edit listing information through their own admin dashboard, allowing for full control of all content.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues with the website and/or server.
- Meet with the client to review website, and gather the client’s specifications for new or existing features.
- Improved efficiency of inventory, labor and point-of-sale management using Oracle Micros POS.
- Training and developing productive staff while maintaining solid relationships with other management.
- Delegating responsibilities and overseeing employee work to ensure compliance with company policies, regulations and safety guidelines.
- Prepare a variety of administrative/operations reports and records.
Here is a *mostly* honest overview of my skills.